Grief and Sorrow
Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hey everyone! Wow my 100th post! yay ahaha

Anyways, It's Post promos! after Tuesday [sorry cheehao i copied haha] Well, it's back to the same old enjoyment before the stressful promos.....But I'm having insecurities, sigh, cause i think i'm might retain and not be with everyone next year......

oh well, i'll leave it till it comes, on the 17th October [Like O.M.G, Right after my birthday T.T, why am i so unlucky!]

Anyways, plans were made and I'm starting work at breeks at marina square this coming Friday i think haha, hope I'll do well under new environment, even if i don't, i hope I'll get experiences! haha! Starting pay is at $5perhour! wow that's like alot!, plus might end up in catering! whee ^^, Higher pay haha!, If i survive that is...like omg haha, freaking worried at the way cheehao [his my work buddy, since he intro'ed me the place haha] described the manager....like zomg....what if it doesn't work out?
Sigh.....


I think i'm made it too obvious, I'm frightened at the prospect, as much as i yearn for it, i want us to be together but i fear what will happen to the people around us. I feel like i'm betraying people's trust, that i'm not that person to be there for you. I want to say it, but alas, I feel as if i'm not the right person to belong, that he is better for you then me. Ah, the exsaperation.......

posted by Jackson @ 9/28/2008 10:44:00 AM